Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Really? Combo mice?



Just when I thought I had seen it all, there is yet another useless gadget on the market. Combination mice for your computer, seriously? This is a multi-purpose mouse people are using to skype with because I'm guessing having a microphone through your fingers as you're clicking is easier than speaking into a free standing mic.
The other selling point to this 3 in 1 optical mouse is that you can also listen to what you've recorded on it and listen to your skypes on it. I thought that was the point of having speakers.. as for listening to your own posts.. that just reminds me of a yak pack circa 1995.
Don't get me wrong, I love new technology. I love skimming through the sharper image to see what's new out there for me to get my hands on, but as a site I read earlier today about this mouse said, "what a waste of plastic." I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment